How you can support and promote Drishti
- Time to time we release information for media, news paper; take a print out and send that press release to local news papers.
- Download poster; take a print out and display it various prominent places such as schools, institutes, college, companies and other organizations specially those who are in mass communication, fine art, craft, design, film making.
Online support through internet
- Spread the word about what we do by sharing the information on our website http://drishti.org.in with family, friends and colleagues.
- Introduce our Creative Contest to schools, institutes, college, companies and other organizations specially those who are in mass communication, fine art, craft, design, film making. We will provide you with the relevant information.
- Join one of our digital supporter networks on facebook, linkedin, twitter, youtube to help us grow and reach new audiences.
- Spread the awareness about this site through any social media networking (orkut, facebook, myspace, twitter etc) you might be involved in. The site url is http://drishti.org.in/ We’ve added a share button at the bottom of the page to make this easy for you.
- Post material if you own a website or a blog. This will help us reaching out to many people by putting up a link for http://drishti.org.in/ on your site\blog.
If you think you can do it please fill the form and submit your details. Remember! that it’s going to be a purely volunteering i.e. you have to spend money from your pocket, as of now we don’t have any financial support so we won’t be able to compensate. If we will be able to get anything then definitely we will make sure that you shouldn’t spend money from your pocket for this work. Also if you are agreed then we would like to list your name along with your photos in our website as coordinators.