Minimum Size 11″ x 17″ | Format: Image/Digital/Scanned | Language: Hindi or English | Theme of the contest: Eye Donation |
Last date of submission of completed entries is 29 September, 2016.
Content Notice: It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that no copyright laws are violated. Content with explicit sex & violence and / or contrary to public decency/order will not be permitted.
Rules and Regulations
- Contestant should be a citizen of the India.
- The theme of the competition is “Eye Donation”.
- Participants may submit more than one poster entry.
- Do not include any personal information (name, age, school, etc.) on the design.
- Poster entered for the contest should measure 11”x17”.
- The poster may be in any medium, including (but not limited to) water color, oil, crayon, acrylic, pencil, ink, or magic marker. Posters made on wood, plastic, metal, glass, or any other breakable materials shall not be entertained.
- There is no restriction for contestants who have participated in previous competitions, festivals or similar events, or those who have previously received an award elsewhere.
- Once submitted, the copies of the poster and documents for application will not be returned to the contestant. Therefore, submission of original document is not recommended.
- Contestant will be considered to have accepted the use of the poster for promotional purposes through media platforms by the Antardrishti.
- Contestant must be the legal owner of the entry in all respect. The applicant will be responsible for all details he\she furnishes with application.
- The decision of the jury will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entertained on the subject.
- There are two awards in this category viz Golden Eye and Silver Eye for the winner and runner-up.
- At any stage of the competition the entries\exhibits which are understood to be falling short of any of the requirements mentioned above can be disqualified. In this case, any prizes awarded should be returned to the organising committee.
- Contestants are responsible for any dispute regarding intellectual property rights of the entries submitted for the contest.
- Contestant/s have read above rules and regulations carefully and agreed to all above conditions.
How to Apply
- The application forms for the contest can be filled online on the official website: icareinfo.in.
- Last date of submission of completed entries is 29 September, 2016.
- Poster in jpg image file (resolution – 300 dpi; size 11X17 inches)
- Scanned copy of hand- made poster. (resolution – 300 dpi; size 11X17 inches)
Short Film | Audio Jingles | Poster | Design